Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Start of A Healthy Lifestyle

Basketball is always there for you, it never forsakes you LOL!!! Some logic it is lol! Thank God I'm having stand-by slot this 2 days. Yep, lucky I had the L2 & L3 guys with me. Used the free time for PT, basketball & pool. At least that's wad kept my mind occupied this few days. Back to 24 hours shift tml. I really need something to keep my mind occupied.

Looking at hw many photos she had recently uploaded n yet never really did upload the photo we took tgt lol. Ouch! lol! Maybe I'm too persimisstic but after what had happened, I just cant bring myself to believe her anymore. Everyone tells me that if you think she's the one, don give up but the same negative thoughts start surfacing in my mind. Just how many silly guys out there whom have been willingly to get tricked? Or maybe they really treat her as a normal friend?

Given a choice, should I stay as a replacement specs or a permanent staffs at either CMPB or Maju?

April is coming to an end. There it goes, the first window of acceptance. Will it be a repeat of history?

As much as I want, I would like to hear what you wana say to hear. Calm me down and speak to me. Guide me as I face each new days.

No comments: